My kids won’t eat cereal. So I have to find other ways to get them a healthy breakfast that does not take loads of time preparing each morning. For that reason I have become a super fan of making things in muffin tins!! It only takes a few minutes to mix together whatever I am making them that morning and then while it bakes I can get them ready for school!
The pancake muffins started because my daughter loves pancakes but I don’t always have time to stand at the stove and make a bunch. But putting a much in the oven and leaving while I do other stuff in the morning! Absolutely!
What I really like about the pancake muffins is not only are they super fast and easy to make but I can do a lot with them so they are not always getting the exact same breakfast every morning!
1 cup pancake mix
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup half & half, whole milk, any % milk, or heavy cream
1/2 tsp vanilla
Any add ins you want: Blueberries, chocolate chips, cinnamon sugar, bacon bits, sausage, strawberries, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix together pancake mix, maple syrup, egg, milk, and vanilla.
3. Mix in half of your add ins.
4. Fill your greased muffin tin about 3/4 full of pancake mixture.
5. Top pancake muffins with the remaining add ins.
6. Bake for 10 minutes if you are using a mini muffin tin and about 15 minutes if you are using a regular sized muffin tin.