I just love having garlic bread with spaghetti! But when I went to buy this last week at the store it was sold out! Leaving me with no other choice but to make it myself! I actually ended up liking this more than the one I normally buy at the store because I was able to add some more garlic and fresh cheese which made for a fantastic flavor!
Garlic bread seasoning:
1/2 cup Parmesan
2 tsp kosher salt
2 Tbsp garlic powder
2 tsp basil
2 tsp parsley
1/4 cup Fresh Parmesan or Italian blend cheese
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1. Mix garlic bread seasoning and store in an air tight container.
2. Mix 1/2 cup butter and 1 Tbsp garlic bread seasoning.
3. Cut french bread in half and spread the garlic seasoning butter on both sides of the french bread.
4. Sprinkle fresh cheese on top of both sides of the french bread.
5. Warm bread at 375 for 10 minutes.
6. Cut and serve warm!