In my effort to have easier, faster, and healthier breakfasts I have started making these egg muffins. They are super easy to make and the fun thing is that you can add different things to each without anyone refusing to eat because the muffin tins prevent the ingredients from touching!! So you can have one egg muffin with some veggies, another with meat, and another plain as the day is long and everyone can happily eat their breakfast knowing it was never contaminated by the other ingredients!!
This recipe will make 6 egg muffins
12 pieces of round sliced ham
1/4 cup sharp cheddar
salt & pepper or your favorite seasoning ( I use Morton’s Nature’s Seasoning )
Any veggies or meat you may want to add
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Whisk together the eggs, cheese, and seasoning.
3. Grease muffin tins and then place 2 round slices of ham in each tin as you would if you were using cupcake tins!
4. Pour egg mixture into each of the muffin tins containing 2 slices of ham. I use an ice cream scoop to pour it in.
5. At this point you can add in to each tin any veggies or meat you want that no one else desires!
6. Bake for 25 minutes.