For my son’s baptism we had a luncheon at our house after. This is one of the desserts I made for it! All of the desserts I made we no bake desserts because, well my oven wasn’t working!! So I did all no-bake desserts because I could no-bake!
But it worked out and this was super yummy! Definitely the number one dessert! The Nutella Silk Pie was the second most popular followed by a peanut butter pie. The caramel ganache pie I made was a total flop because I didn’t cook the caramel long enough so it was total liquid!!! Oh well, at least the others turned out!!
This recipe is for a 9X13 pan.
2 cups flour
1 cups oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup melted butter
2 8oz bars of softened cream cheese
1 1/2 cups white sugar
4 cups or 32oz of strawberry greek yogurt ( I buy the large tub of chobani strawberry greek yogurt. I really like the texture and flavor of it in this dessert!)
2 cup thawed cool whip ( I use the creamy style!)
3-4 cups fresh strawberries, blueberries, and/or raspberries
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, and butter. Mix well!
- Place Oat mixture in the 9X13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. It should become golden and crunchy!
- Using an electric mixture, combine sugar and cream cheese. Mix until they are well blended! ( I didn’t once and there were weird lumps of cream cheese in the yogurt! So mix until it is nice and creamy)
- Add yogurt to the cream cheese mixture. Mix until well blended!
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the 9X13 pan containing the oat mixture.
- Freeze Until ready to serve.
- Before serving top with cool whip and fresh berries! Enjoy!!